1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online delemna

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Cryptix, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Cryptix

Cryptix Guest

Alright... so i purchased a copy of need for speed underground 2, i have a mod chip, dont know which one. I want to patch it for online play, i know all about that disc id utility, but my mod chip wont play backed up cds only dvd-r's alcohol 120% wont let me burn disc id utility onto a dvd so what can i do to get the dnas id from my original game?

2. Cryptix

Cryptix Guest

please help

3. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

it is illegal if you do not own an original copy of the game. but since you said you do own one, theres something that might help you: http://www.ps2nfo.com/on-line.html

4. Cryptix

Cryptix Guest

ive been here but the i need a dvd version of disc id utility.. if u can help it would b very nice!

5. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

you can get it @ ps2ownz.com ... only thing if youre not already a member youll have to wait 5 days after registering to get it.

6. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

im not sure if this would work... and it kinda seems like a waste of a DVD... but could you just burn it to a DVD and try it?

7. Cryptix

Cryptix Guest

it will not burn to a dvd i already tried and when i try to register at ps2ownz it says i cant cause it doesnt register free accounts like yahoo or hotmail... the ones i use