1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Disc ID's

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Fuzzy_C, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

hey, i was wondering if you can still use a disc id from another game on a game and go online with it? i got smackdown vs. raw, i always play it off the hdd, and just use the disc to play online, but i can't find the disc for the life of me, i'm not sure but i think some lil bastard might have stolen it, anyway, i need to go online with it and since i can't find the disc, i can't get a sd vs. raw disc i.d., so will like my socom 2 disc i.d. work?

2. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

can anybody help me with this? i don't want to waste a dvd checking this, and if you think it's piracy cause i might not have the original disc, as far as i'm concerned it isn't, i still have the reciept saying i payed full price

3. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

You have to get an orignal smackdown-vs-raw game.
    And get the dna's from that.
    You cant use another online game it has to be the
    ORIGINAL that it is supposed to be.

4. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

so sony found out that you could go online with disc id's from other games and prevented it? o.k. thanks

5. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

I never knew you could go online with a disc id from other games. Its worth a shot if you think it works, but I dont see how it would.

6. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

it used to work, dunno if it still does or if sony stopped it, there's a post on these forums where somebody found out about it working, i'll probly give it a shot with a crappy blank dvd so i don't waste one of my good ones, and try my socom 2 disc i.d.