1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online game help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by sgw86, Jan 2, 2005.

1. sgw86

sgw86 Member

Ive been reading through all the old forums but none of them answered my problem so here it goes...

I have an original copy of Goldeneye. I got the Disc ID, Model ID, and GU ID from the Disc ID Utility. I made an ISO file with dvd decrypter of the original Goldeneye copy. Next, I downloaded Image Patch. I went through the steps and put in the Disc ID i had recieved. One problem i might have is that it onl said the DNASxx.img file was patched and not the IOPRPxx.img. On ps2nfo.com, it didnt look like it messed with his IOPRP file so i dont think this is the problem. I used the disc id # to patch the game in image patcher. I then copied the game and recieved DNAS error -864. Some how it still kows i have a dvd-r. I am using Maxwell -R and dont try saying that is the problem. I have double checked the Disc ID and made sure it saved the patch before i made the copies. Regular game paly works fine... online mode is the only problem. I wanted to try disc id injector but every site i find it on does not includethe change to my registry. Any ideas will be appreciated. If neone has a wokring disc id injector just let me know.

2. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

to me i don't think you can play a ps2 dvd r back up online

3. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

why would it matter if you were using the same disk id or number to play online

4. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

im sure the DNAS doesnt even no the differents in 2 people got on with the same number

5. sgw86

sgw86 Member

so ne idea wat im doing wrong?