1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online game patching problem ~~~~~~~~~~

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by fenderboy, Aug 26, 2004.

1. fenderboy

fenderboy Guest

hey guys i have the dvd version of the disc id utility and i also have the patcher to patch the discs. when i get the id and type it into the patcher program it says that it is patched,but when i try to go online with my backup it wont let me get past the DNAS thing.

as you can see i can get it to patch but i dont think that the game that i am burning has the patch on it as if i didnt patch at all

i would go to the ps2nfo website and get instructions but the registration is down

ok everybody thanks for your time and if you would HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

2. nivek41

nivek41 Member

What type of modchip do you have? What game are you trying to patch?

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

also, what game did you get the id from? was it an original or backup?

4. fenderboy

fenderboy Guest

i have the swap magic discs and the flip top

i am trying to burn splintercell pandora tomarrow and i got the id from the original

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

sorry, cant help you there. i cant even get to the dnas check on that game, when i select online, the screen just goes black.

6. fenderboy

fenderboy Guest

so does every body think that there is just a problem with splinter cell and that you just cant do this game i am planning on patchin madden 05, 13, and espn 2k5 has anybody had any problems with these

7. dpdblues

dpdblues Member

My Madden 05 gets past dnas, but it locks up on the loading screen when I get ready to play someone, the screen before the teams go onto the field.