1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Multiplayer

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by SonicS, Apr 23, 2007.

1. SonicS

SonicS Guest

Is it possible to have two players from the same system play online multiplayer? i dont know how to add another player on resistence or full auto :s

All other online multiplayers on ps2 n xbox let you have upto 4 player from one system but on the ps3 you cant. its gonna be crap if you cant have more players from one system cos dat would mean the only way would be for them to buy a ps3 which aint right. plus its taking away the enjoyment of playing online next to you mates

please tell me i can add my mates somehow!!

2. keeprolin

keeprolin Member

It is possible, depending on the game. Unfortunetly Resistance is not one of those games that give you the option to go online with 2 characters

3. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Theres a petition going around asking for an update to allow muilti tap online play from the same PS3 on Resistance... I love Resistance, but that is the only thing that sux....Some of my boys come over and we cant play online together......Oh and my girlfriends( yes I have several)..J/k... wanna play surprisingly....

4. Sudds

Sudds Active member

It is a kick in the b*lls alright, i have the same problem, few lads over couple of beers and having to sit and watch as we take turns on RFOM is a pain in thee ar*e.