1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Patch

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by cipo_81, Jan 13, 2005.

1. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

I just got [www.solops2.com]_outlaw_golf_2_online_patched-PS2_fullDVD_usa does this mean I can play the game online or do I still have to do all that stuff with the DNAS id or something like that.

2. chrisosx

chrisosx Regular member

it works but its with the same disc id everyone downloaded from. its going to ban all ps2's that play that game since it will be the same id on 4 machines which isn't good.. and will cause Sony to ban all yoru ps2's that have that online patched game. only if you the own the original you can play online. if you rented it or borrowed it then don't get the disc id because it will do the same as above.

3. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

So if I don't play the online I won't get banned or anything, because I no someone who had DNAS call there house cuz they played Socom online and they got banned. So All I have to do is not play the online.

4. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

So if I don't play the online I won't get banned or anything, because I no someone who had DNAS call there house cuz they played Socom online and they got banned. So All I have to do is not play the online.

5. chrisosx

chrisosx Regular member

yep.. don't go online