1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Play With Back-Up Question!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by FreeGamer, Apr 2, 2005.

1. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Ok do all back-ups need to be DNAS patched to be able to play online?? Cuz I was wondering if I could just play NCAA online

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Not all games do, but the newer ones need them.

3. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Ok and I heard if you use another DNAS number or whatever from another real game and SONY finds out then your PS2 will be banned from all online games...True??

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Yup, true.

5. MrTupac

MrTupac Member

hey how all u guys doin, i have a question, i have the new slim ps2 and a couple of back up games, but everytime i try to play the back up games online such as(Fifa 2005, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory) they wont let me, so i was wondering what can i do to play the back up games online, Thanx

6. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

7. MrTupac

MrTupac Member

thanx jizmak i appreciate it, i downloaded the disc id perfectly to a cd-r, and swapped it with swap magic, it works good but the only thing is that when i try to switch the disc id cd-r, the cd keeps spinning it wont allow me to put the original ps2 game disc in there so i can get the disc id's, i have the slim ps2, can someone help me out please, thanx