1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online play

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by icerain2, Sep 28, 2004.

1. icerain2

icerain2 Member

I ran the disc ID utility in my PS2 for tiger woods 2005. It gave me a ID of 00 00 00 00 9C so I used that number to patch the game. I then burned and ran the game on my ps2. The game works fine but when authenticating for online play it says error and to call some 800 number. I dont think the disc utility is working right since I got the same ID # for NCAA 2005. Anyone have this problem or know of a possible solution? My ps2 is a version 4 and I'm using black magic swap.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

are you sure your using the utility right? what exactly are you doing?

3. icerain2

icerain2 Member

Ok ... I put in my swap magic cd and it loads up then tells me to put in a disc to continue so I put in the Disc ID Utility and it goes to the main screen. I open the top loader on my ps2 and take out the disc ID utility...at this point the disc ID utility is still spinning so I have to kinda just grab it out while its spinning...then I put in the original ps2 game and it reads it and gives me the ID...then I write the ID down and I was using Image patcher to patch the original iso file and then I burn the iso onto dvd.

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

For any program when you have to insert an ORIGINAL ps2 game, you use the EJECT button, not the fliptop.

5. icerain2

icerain2 Member

NICE!!! Hopefull I'm reading these numbers and letter right...

6. leeborn

leeborn Regular member

has anyone got burnout 3 back up online?