1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Play

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by spawn1980, Sep 11, 2007.

1. spawn1980

spawn1980 Regular member

DO anybody know if its safe to play online now with the mod??

2. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

No... I hear if you play online with modded wiis you suddenly develop improper grammar. Furthermore, I hear nintendo will track you, and as soon as you go online with a modded wii, you are flagged in their system, and they send some of the best japanese assassins to come and break your legs in the most painful way possible.

3. mikeye85

mikeye85 Member

R u trying to be funny? Man...there are some really F'd up ppl here. That's why so many forums are so garbage becuz ppl like you just posting random sh!t.

In regards to your question, there are still no signs of trouble with online play. I play Mario Striker online with wiikey + 3.0U and everything has been fine. If something does leak out from Nintendo you'll definitely see something here or psx-scene.com (less ppl trying to be "funny" and more ppl to answer ur questions).

4. grkblood

grkblood Regular member

@mikeye

know your place man. he obviously wasn't being serious if you didn't catch his sarcasm. if anybody actually believed what he said they would have to be morons. second, people get tired of answering the same question over and over, thats what the search is for. you haven't been around long enough to see it yet so sit back. pretty soon ur gonna have some remarks to say yourself.

5. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

Actually, forums turn into garbage because people cannot seem to read. If the topic creator was able to read, he wouldn't have created this topic, because he would have already found the answer in 1 of the 10000 other similar threads asking the same damn question. I dont have to try to be funny... I'm just naturally funny :) Welcome to the wii forums, noob... next time, do the proper thing, and direct people to the link for the search function, where they can find the answer to their question, without annoying people by asking the same questions as everyone else. Also, people on psx-scene get just as annoyed when people ask the same questions over and over.. and you dont see as much of it there, because from what I have seen, the mods there ban people for doing stupid stuff like that, and delete the threads.

Oh, and also, my post wasn't original... I think I said a pretty much similar answer about 3 months ago when someone asked the exact same question... "is it safe to...." whatever. Just to give you a lil heads up, people keep asking that same question over and over again, and each time its been answered. People are supposed to use the search feature before posting their question.. Thank you for your input, but next time, just direct them to the search function.. k.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
  6. ninjanick

ninjanick Regular member

hahahahahha :D