1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by angusrox, Feb 21, 2007.

1. angusrox

angusrox Member

I'm trying to get my ps2 hooked up online, but when it the DNAS screen comes up, it says one or more servers could not be found and to check the configuration files. What the heck is it talking about?? When I test the connection, it says it's successful. I'm running through a Logitech Play Link and that seems to be working fine. I'm not using a router. I just disconnect the modem from the computer and connect the Play Link in. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

2. stickweed

stickweed Regular member

If your PS2 is chipped you will need to turn it off before you try to play online games. Otherwise the game might need a broadband connection rather than 56k or whatever your using.

Some of the most common DNAS errors are:
    -832 Unregistered title ID. Incorrect title ID in SYSTEM.CNF. Using the wrong regional DNAS library, thus talking to the wrong DNAS server. Using the production server (debug=0) without DNS redirection.

-611 NET_DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND
    The DNS resolver did not recognize the DNAS server host name. "DNAS Error (-611) A network error has occurred." Please double-check your network connection and/or network configuration.

-106 sceDNAS2_SS_INVALID_SERVER
    DNAS library (PS2) received an invalid server response. "DNAS Error (-106) A network authentication system error has occurred."

Those errors are from MJ and TEAM PS2OWNZ