1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online PS2 Patch, Help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Joe9789, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Joe9789

Joe9789 Member

Hi, i have read many threads on how to back up a network game but i always seem to get stuck on the same part. The Disc id utility is a real pain i burn it to disc as i am told, but when i load it in my ps2 it will not boot and will just return to the browser. I have a messiah 2 in my ps2, so i tried buring disc id to cd through nero express, selecting data disc. I just really dont get it about the disc id, is some sort of program supposed to appear. Will my messiah 2 change anything that i should be doing, or am i booting or burning wrong.

Plz help, n00b in trouble!!
    Thanks in advance

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

ask the question here, they will know http://www.ps2nfo.com
    There might be a special way to boot it with your messiah.

3. Joe9789

Joe9789 Member

I tried to get in the forums and registering, but it says the administrator has closed registration.

4. WEStar

WEStar Active member

yes, the disc ID is an app that loads and appears then you put your original in the ps2 and you'll see the disc id displayed. As far as what the problem might be with you night being able to boot I wouldn't have an Idea but, have you tried diffrent burning apps (cdrwin, alcohol 120%)?

5. Joe9789

Joe9789 Member

yes i tried to burn with alochol 120