1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only 1 .Rar File...Help Please!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by brentos63, Jun 14, 2007.

1. brentos63

brentos63 Guest

Hey guys.
    I have 2 Games on my computer for my ps2. The first game is "Bully" and I am using WinRAR trying to extract. But in the sticky it says that choose the file with .001 and extract that only one. But the problem is that its only one file and i cant choose anything to extract but the 1 file. Everytime i try and extract the 1 file i have 2 failers 1. The file is corrupt 2. Header is corrupt.

What problem am i having. Can someone please help me? Im just trying to convert it into a .ISO file so i can play it on my ps2.

2. schweet

schweet Guest

Could have been that you downloaded a torrent that should have been nuked, ie sounds like there's a problem with the torrent you downloaded.

3. hursty

hursty Active member

its either 1 of 2 things
    1)its an iso already,but just looks like an rar file (if it has the .iso extension.... for e.g mygame.iso then its an iso image

2)you are missing the rest of the archives,rar files for dvd are normally about 50mb in size each