1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

only ran slax, don't know why 2 orang lights are on...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sadie8686, Jan 17, 2007.

1. sadie8686

sadie8686 Member

I've only ran the slax cd (with no success), and my 360 has 2 orange lights that are lit up. When the xbox is standing, they are the 2 right quadrants. The middle light is green & the other 2 lefts lights are off. I called xbox support and they say its an overheating problem. I know that is not the case because once I plugged it in and turned it on, the problem occurred. It is not being stored next to any heat sources either. I can not think of any other hardware problems. Can anyone else?

2. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

unplug everything thats on it and then plug it back up and retry it, get an intercooler if you dont have one, and also you can try to lay it down, i know for some reason mine runs cooler if it is laying down...lol dont ask me it just works

3. sadie8686

sadie8686 Member

That's not the problem. It's not overheating. I haven't played it in weeks. I went to run the SLAX cd, then when I plugged it in, it had those two lights show up orange. I have unplugged everything and I still have the problem.