1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only want MAIN movie, no extras

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by cadem, Aug 17, 2004.

1. cadem

cadem Member

Hi, I am very new to DVD Shrink. I cant seem to figure out how to copy only the main movie. I tried unchecking Menus,Extras, and unreferenced material, but I think it is still copying a bunch of other crap I dont want. I just want to copy movies onto my hard drive to view later. Should I be using something else other than DVD Shrink? Thanks anybody for any help.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Hi,

To do a movie only copy with Shrink all you need to do is drag just the main title over to the left in reauthor mode. Is this what you're doing? Here's a guide that'll give you a rough idea of what to do:

http://dvdshrink.info/reauthor_basic.php

You can also do movie only with DVD Decrypter then open it with Shrink to compress afterwards. Here's a guide:

http://www.chrismccann.co.uk/dvd_decrypter.htm

_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    "And there we saw the giants ... And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." Numbers 13:33[/small]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2004
  3. cadem

cadem Member

Thanks, that solved my original problem. Now when I replay the movie, there is no audio except the middle portion of the movie. Will I have to redo it? Can I also watch the movie using the Dell Media experience instead of PowerDVD? Thanks

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member