1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open A Bin File

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by CrazyCrep, Mar 9, 2007.

1. CrazyCrep

CrazyCrep Member

I have a bin file and a cue sheet but for some reason i can get it burned to a disc using nero so i thought I'd be able to open the bin file and get the .vob files out and burn it that way.I wanted to know if there is a program or some kind of thing that can kelp me do thing.

The file is pretty big it's over 2gigs it in two files It's a video game walkthrough video

Sorry of this is the in worng fourm i'm knew to this

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

There is a great trick.. nero has virtual drives.. you know the ones, they look look dvd drives on your "my computer" with drive letters like F,G,H etc.. you can set them up somehow (don't remember.. RTFM http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/Nero_ImageDrive.html .. not a nero user) and then mount the cue file.. that way you get an emulation of a full disk which you can copy, watch, take files off and anything you can do with a real disk.

If it refuses to burn it's probably faulty.. have you checked it against it's checksum?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2007