1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

open nds normal

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by MUNKYEARS, Apr 17, 2007.

1. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

im new to the nds scene but i am studying computers and electronics at university at a* grade lol anywy i wana get in the nds to overclock it and replace the new pcbs on the board but i dnt have the tri wing screw driver and i dnt wana get one really and ineed to get into the ds asap so any ideas

2. m1ck3y

m1ck3y Member

honestly, you don't sound like someone who goes to a university.

3. Tabion

Tabion Member

If he's indeed working on a computer science degree of some kind, his inferior grammar is perfectly normal. If you only saw the amount of ridiculous errors in the documents my TA friend marked... And he's a TA (teacher's assistant) in a grammar class, no less.

University students still suck at this whole writing thing just as much as they did back in high school. And with the "drink up" mentality of most students, it's a wonder they haven't completely forgotten how to write.

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

If you have some precision screwdrivers you can carefully turn the triwing screws with a small philips, howveer you have to be careful as you don't want to damage the screws, plus you might have trouble getting them back in after as it's harder to tighten them with an incorrect screwdriver.

Out of curiosity what uni do you go to?

@m1ck3y
    I go to uni and my spelling and grammer is useless, plus my handwriting sucks :p

5. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

leeds university and thanks for the quick response and at least u didnt get slagged off by to newbies who cant spell them selves and was the handwriting supposed to be a complement just because im good at what i do