1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

open season

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by jt71, Jan 25, 2007.

1. jt71

jt71 Guest

Just wanted to let you all know anydvd will not work for open season. i used ripit4me worked fine and they have a new update today also.

2. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

anydvd WILL work doing the movie only

4. jt71

jt71 Guest

i have 6.1.0.7 and it would not work usually dont have a problem with it only open season and saw 3, but ripit4me always works.

5. res2cue

res2cue Guest

maybe if you keep up to date programs you wouldn't have a problem.

6. jt71

jt71 Guest

i did before all the new updates were out

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

6.1.1.4 is the latest verison that will do the move. so update

8. jt71

jt71 Guest

I have updated but anydvd isnt what it used to be. been using ripit4meor dvdfab they have been working for everything

9. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

I do love ripit...but...that said. AnyDVD when used with CloneDVD is fast and accurate, when it is not they update for free if you have purchased it. I have had good results using them together and it is fast, fast.

If you are looking for a free option then yes ripit is unbeatable. It is slower than the any/clone combo, but if you backup while doing other projects this is not as big an issue, esp for power users who may have more than one box.

It all depends on your needs I can not truly say one or the other is better. They are different animals that eat the same food to me.

EDIT: Oh yes...I have heard that shrink 2.3 an oldie, will rip this movie with AnyDVD. Have not tried it myself. I would appreciate any one posting a link if they have it so I can satisfy my curious side.

^ ^
    >:<

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  10. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2007