1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Season

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by sagpfb, Feb 11, 2007.

1. sagpfb

sagpfb Guest

I am having a problem backing up open season, and was wondering if anyone could help me...Please! DVD Shrink won't do anything at all, it just says it encountered an error; DVD Clone 2 won't work, it says cyclic redudancy check (its a new disc with no scratches); DVDFAB won't work either.

2. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

What version of DVDfab r u using?

DVDFab 3080 will work for Open Season

Also make sure u defrag ur PC if u r having trouble with DVDFab.

Also Ripit4ME will work too.(make sure u have the latest FIXvts program for RI4M to work.

R u using ANYdvd while running shrink?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2007
  3. sagpfb

sagpfb Guest

Yes I am using AnyDVD in the background. I am not sure which DVDFab version I am using, but I downloaded a version before I tried using it. When I try to back up open season, it says I need to disable AnyDVD (when its already disabled), then it will try and open the disc, but the program ends up closing and sending me an error report.

4. sagpfb

sagpfb Guest

what does
    mean?

5. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

Is the AnyDVD u r using the newest version?

Make sure that is up to date too.

U can try Exiting(closing) ANYdvd too, if dvdFab still thinks its enabled even though its not.

u should defrag ur HDD at least 2 times a month. heres a pic,
    [​IMG]

6. shiloh72

shiloh72 Guest

you do not need to run anydvd in the back ground while using dvdfab cause they have their own decrypter built in.you may also use dvd cloner 4 i yet never had a problem.

7. lash46

lash46 Guest

turn off anydvd.use rip it for me .then dvd decrypter will decryrt it and send it to dvd shrink where u can open file and burn