1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

openbox, do i need to pay monthly?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by mandyy, Feb 19, 2013.

1. mandyy

mandyy Regular member

Hi, we have bought an openbox and the man installed it... it seems to be running fine with the sky receiver (our internet is through virgin media) the man who installed it said we need to keep paying him every month so we dont get cut off... is it possible for him to cut us off?? i didn't know we had to keep paying until after we had it installed...

thanks for any help
    mandy

2. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

did you not understand that you need to pay for a service. your supplier is paying for a service as you have to. i'm lost that you thought something is for free. i will say that there are services supplied at different prices so maybe you should search around if you are not happy

3. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

you can shop around like fintanni said you can get better deal on 3 month/6 month or yearly but be carefull as some offer great deals and when they get enough ppl paid for it they just vanish with ur money i have had this done to me :( if u do go find another server just build up the trust before you buy big subs

4. sb18180

sb18180 Regular member

You wont get it for free but prices and quality do vary alot.
    I know of a great stable freeze free private cline server who i have been with now for over a year, which gives you everything on 28.2e sly uk/irish sports channs full hd/3d the works, great comms and you can run 2 satboxes for the same price its only £50 a year!!drop me a pm and i will give you the server details.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  5. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

cool, i must sign up to that as well. least i know where you come from sb. what a joke, while many provide advice you suggest pms. now i understand. your type interests me little.

6. sb18180

sb18180 Regular member

still as dry as ever i see

7. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

i help run a private server also but im not advertising it on here or anywhere else or trying to sell lines ect sb!!!

i dont no if im allowed to post links as i can give a few sites for ppl to read about servers ect from ppl that have been using them for a while but hey ho if any mods ect tell me to remove i will :)

www.csheaven.com
    www.cs-kings.org
    euro-cs.com
    www.ultimatecs.com

i am not in with any these sites or anything to do with them all i could advise is read up on the server u might want to go for ect and always be carefull as there are so many crooks out there so the cheapest deal might not be the best deal stick to the well known servers that have been about for a good while hope this helps some 1 :)

8. sb18180

sb18180 Regular member

must check out these sites thankyou.

9. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

very true. should i pm to confirm :)

10. darn24p

darn24p Regular member