1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

openbox x3

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by sidfishes, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidfishes

sidfishes Member

hi
    first post so hello everybody. complete newbie so any helful tips would be appreciated.
    i have read the very good tutorials regarding other openboxes. my problem is that i do not have a usb port on my x3 box.

i ahve just purchased it from ebay (guy says its genuine and i have no reason to doubt him). when i connected it up i see all the FTA channels and i presume the ones with the dollar signs are PPV.

My question is how do i update it if there is no usb connection? and how do i get a cline installed. is it as simple as just entering the text using remote?
    do i have to link my router and openbox either using LAN cable and leave it connected all the time?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

You'd be lucky to get any help look at the section your posting in it's just above the thread title not to mention the title itself is less than explanatory which is never a good thing as you may get the thread closed.

unsubcribed

3. sidfishes

sidfishes Member

not to sure what section it should be in , any suggestions?

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.