1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opening PStwo

Discussion in 'PS2' started by RaineyWM, Mar 5, 2005.

1. RaineyWM

RaineyWM Member

I got the ghost cips and a PStwo yesterday. I am in the step where you have to open up the PStwo, but the right side of the console (the side with the power switch) doesn't seem to want to open up. I don't want to force it, because I don't want to snap and break anything inside. Also, when I opened up the left side, something inside sounded like it came loose and started jingling inside.

2. pcsmart

pcsmart Member

Now look at your ps2. If you have your ps2 landscape(horizental) flat down. turn it all upside down. you will see some spounge things. remove them and you should see screws. if you have it vertical standing up. look on the right hand side and you will the black spounge things.

Pcsmart

3. RaineyWM

RaineyWM Member

I already removed the 6 required screws, it's just when I try removing the top half of the system, the right side seems stuck and doesn't want to come off.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
  4. Casshern

Casshern Member

www.Modchip.ca

Go to "Install"

And find your version, it will have detailed instructions on how to further remove it and so on.