1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

opinion wanted: mod the battery or GTA mod

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nutty_cop, Feb 17, 2008.

1. nutty_cop

nutty_cop Member

Hello all,

Thanks for reading first and foremost. I bought a slim one with 3.72 firmware. I have a couple of choices (or maybe just one since I'm not familar with PSP mod enough) - pandora battery mod or downgrading using GTA (is it possible for slim 3.72?) So which one's the best way to go? I don't want to open up the battery and do a pandora route. Right now I'm thinking of asking a friend to downgrade it to 1.5 or something using GTA. If that doesn't work pandora route. Please let me know what you all think.

Thanks,
    D

2. Feenix888

Feenix888 Regular member

Im afraid it is not possible to d/g a slim to 1.50 as it cannot read the ipl. So im afraid the only route you have is via a pandora battery and MMS. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/610313 this will help.

Many members will do it for you as long as you pay the P&P there and back again.

Once you have the Pandora and MMS - its really easy after that.