1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Optimum Performace - Shrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by AndreL, Jan 28, 2007.

1. AndreL

AndreL Regular member

On the shrinkit (or somewhere on afterdawn.com)web site is showed you how to setup shrink for optimum performance. could someone post a link to that.

2. onya

onya Guest

Here are some guides by AD members on how to....

The first is Alkohol's, suggestions on certain combo's that will assist you.

The second is bbmayo's website with his suggestion and software downloads also.

Cheers.

3. AndreL

AndreL Regular member

Whats the most popular DVD Rip progam also speed is kinda important too.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  4. onya

onya Guest

The most popular rippers here at AD, are included in the links of my original post. As you know, speed depends on all the components in your pc, not just the software.

There is often a misconception, generally speaking, that commercially available apps are superior, this is simply not the case. Although some may heatedly contest this point. My way of thinking is, if I have spent big dollars to reduce my backup times by a small margin, and get the same quality results, then I've wasted my dough...makes sense to me lol

Stick with software suggested in AD forums, and your on a real winner. :)

Cheers.

5. AndreL

AndreL Regular member

You posted sites that give you guides on DVDshrink and other stuff I just want a guide on dvd shink. On how to setup preferences

6. onya

onya Guest