1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Option to Close Tray on Recorder in Nero?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by ccampbell, Oct 5, 2004.

1. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Hello Everyone,

We have had a few request from Users who would like to see the ability in Nero to 'Close the Tray' on a Recorder.

I would like to take a Poll, and see just how popular an idea this is with Users. Based on the feedback we get on this and a few other Forums, we'll make a decision as to if we will include such a feature.

So I would very much appreciate any and all feedback as to if anyone would like to see this feature, or not in Nero.

Thanks for any and all responses.

Regards,

Craig

Ahead Software
    USA

2. SadJoker

SadJoker Regular member

Doesnt Nero already do this? Its called the EJECT button in Nero.. Under RECORDER.. Opens and closes the cd/dvd burner tray..

Kay sorry for sounding snippy there.. Making a seperate feature "close the tray' seems abit redundant since Nero already does it via the method mentioned above.. Some users might find it useful .. So I vote Yay for the 'close the tray' option

3. SadJoker

SadJoker Regular member

Doesnt Nero already do this? Its called the EJECT button in Nero.. Under RECORDER.. Opens and closes the cd/dvd burner tray..

Kay sorry for sounding snippy there.. Making a seperate feature "close the tray' seems abit redundant since Nero already does it via the method mentioned above.. Some users might find it useful .. So I vote Yay for the 'close the tray' option