1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Options to replace 6.60 ME-1.6, on Slim

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Ainkut, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Ainkut

Ainkut Member

Hello folks!
    Well, recently I tried to play Dungeon Maker 2 Hidden War..on 6.60 ME-1.6 cfw. Ok, cool..it doesn't load the intro or main menu, instead on a black screen. However, I can still use the Home key to exit out and everything.
    I googled the combo of words, and read that this CFW is NOT meant for Slims, at all! It's only meant for Phats and specifically non-Slim PSP's! Well..

What are my options here? Anyone else have this issue, or a solution? I've had no other issues that are CFW or software related, so, I'm saying it's just that. I do not have more than one copy of this game either, or even another source.

Thank you for at least reading this(or not)

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Of course it was meant for PSP slim (2000s), just not for the so-called unhackable PSP slims (TA-088v3 motherboards) and the 3000s, but you can't even install the firmware on these devices. So if you managed to install the firmware on your PSP it was meant for yours. For your game, what driver do you use? Is the game a FullUMD or have parts been ripped out? Is it an .iso file or a .cso?

3. Ainkut

Ainkut Member

I was using the Sony NFP..I think it was? Some game on an older CFW required something OTHER than M33 to work. Think it was Peace Walker? My edition had an issue with it.
    Changed back, works perfectly fine now. Thanks for that! =)