1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Optodiscs...

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by japrile, Apr 7, 2003.

1. japrile

japrile Member

Sorta new to all this dvd thing but just wanted to suggest Optodisc media , relatively inexpensive and so far 0 coasters (Pioneer A05 ver. 1.21) and plays on all players I've tested on so Far. i get them for about $2.20 CDN. so far so good. ANy other suggestions out there?

2. HiSpeed

HiSpeed Guest

Well, one suggestion is that you pay no more than $0.80 (US) per dvd. Try Shop4Tech house brand (Optodisc). Optodisc is fair quality, I lose about 5%, usually stalls during burn on my 105/A05. I don't know of anyone getting better than 1x on Optodisc, but I suppose someone might.

3. japrile

japrile Member

Ya...i've been trying to get my hands on some Riteks but they seem to be very scarce up here in canada....my distributor says the US is slowly boycotting canadian export (due to the war) so far the cheapest I can find up here are the Optos.

4. Neromania

Neromania Regular member

if you enjoy losing your money...i suggets you buy supermediastore's house brand.

5. japrile

japrile Member

Those are like Princo's for me then....I know people that swear by them but for me they never work properly. (A05/1.21)