1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Optorite DD0203 DVD±RW

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by Giantbat, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Giantbat

Giantbat Guest

Has anyone had positive experiences with the Optorite DVD Burners. I'm in the market for a burner to go with my DVDXCopy but I'm not sure how well Optorite drives will work since there very little information regarding this burner. Many Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2003
  2. McMorris

McMorris Guest

Just made the Optorite purchase this week. Seems to be ok, BUT, there is a known problem with DVD_X_Copy Express! After the software strips the info off the DVD it ask for a blank. After loading the blank the software just sits there! I found a work around. After inserting the blank, I started up the burner software that came with the unit. I looked on my second drive, and the dvdXcopy folder was there! I just opened the folder, and found the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders. Drag these into the project section of the burner software, and click burn! It worked fine. DON'T CLOSE THE XCOPY SOFTWARE! It will automaticly delete the ripped files from the drive! Just burn with the Xcopy software sitting in the back ground. The files can also be dragged into another folder to use later. GET THEM OUT OF THE DVDXCOPY folder before closing the program!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2003