1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ordered PS2 pre-mod from Modchipman

Discussion in 'PS2' started by krud, Aug 14, 2003.

1. krud

krud Guest

Well, I just got around to ordering my pre-mod ps2 with dms3 modchip. I'm kinda confused about one thing though. I emailed MCM about how long it would take to build/test/ship a pre-mod system and their reply was about 3-5 days. When I did some searching on this board people have said they recieved their pre-mods in 3-4 days. What I'm wondering is are pre-mods built/tested/shipped on the same day that they are ordered?

2. mrmag2000

mrmag2000 Member

This might not be much help but I just ordered 2 chips from them on Tues. choosing overnight service. I e-mailed them today and asked them what my status was. I didn't get a e-mail back, however, I did check back at the website about 10 minutes ago and notice that they updated my status to shipped and provided me with a tracking number. Come to find out, it's sitting at my house right now. So my point is, they are very effiecient. At least for a order like mine.

3. krud

krud Guest

Oh, so they do provide a tracking number?

4. mrmag2000

mrmag2000 Member

Yep. By loggin into your account at their website. You'll notice on the top right, your status will change to shipped. Then if u click on Order History there will be a very detailed section on the bottom that will list the time, a link, and the tracking number.

Although he didn't respond to my e-mail, I'm a little convinced that the e-mail did provoke someone there to update my status. Maybe just a coincedence though...