1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oscilliscope to align lasers

Discussion in 'PS2' started by scampo77, Feb 6, 2008.

1. scampo77

scampo77 Member

i am posting on several different forums looking for test points on ps2's so i can align lasers correctly. everywhere i go all i seem to get is the generic answer of "turn the table screw a little bit at a time till it boots" this is a great way to waste a weekend but a horrible way to align a laser on these things. it seems that a dvd boots almost no-where and a ps1 game boots everywhere.i seem to get a ton of help from this site and i even found another very simalar posting but i cant comment on it because the post is so old, but apearntly someone else has found this info already. i have a scope ready to go i just need to know where to stick it. (he he thats what she said)

2. drklrd1

drklrd1 Member

Different versions of the Ps2 have different points of contact for a scope. Which one do you have?

3. scampo77

scampo77 Member

i am working with 2 different mobos a GH-010 and a GH-026 but i would like to find all ther version test points incase i come across any more ps2s in the future