1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out of sync playback on standalone player

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by anada2u, Nov 26, 2004.

1. anada2u

anada2u Member

I use WinAvi, VCD Gear, and Nero to create VCDs from avi files. The files always playback perfectly on the PC, but sometimes (maybe half the time) they play out of sync on my standalone DVD player, so I have to resort back to view the file on PC instead. It is also strange that when playback becomes out of sync, it begins as hardly noticeable, progresses to be worse, by the end it is many many seconds out of sync. Is it my DVD player? Or something I am not doing properly?

2. xfezz

xfezz Member

I have the same problem. The mpeg file plays FLAWLESSLY on my pc but after I burn it to vcd using nero, the audio slowly becomes out of sync. (worse at end of movie) I have been trying to find answers to this for weeks now with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

3. psionic83

psionic83 Guest

Hmmm.. I am having a similar problem.. on my SVCD the video shows up fine but the audio is pretty badly synched, and every like 7 or 8 seconds it plays good for 1 or 2 seconds then goes back to bad. Trying to find an answer as well.

4. Drasticv

Drasticv Member

I have same problem with the New JVC DVD player I have just bought. What DVD player do you have? JVC Model: XV-NP10SL

5. xfezz

xfezz Member

I have a Sony DVP-NS315