1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out of synch burnt videos

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Hotivonn, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Hotivonn

Hotivonn Member

O.K. Here's the problem.................i'm using win xp pro sp2 1 gig of ram with 80 gig drive.

I am trying to burn some video files of some tv shows that i like onto a dvd+r. I'm using Nero 7 StartSmart 3.7.1.0 and when i'm done burning and put it in the dvd player, some of the shows are out of synch and some are not.

Now i've read some forums and some say to get a bigger hard drive and some say to get some codecs. Now, i'm a newbie and not too sure if i should get rid of my codecs and use some new ones (that you would suggest). Also, there has been some talk about "resources". I'm not too sure how to differ between what resources I need and the ones that i don't need.

Some answers would be grately appreciated...............and i would defeneately return the favour for someone with the same problem. Gotta start somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! later

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

are you checking to make sure that the video is in sync before you burn? theese are downloaded files right? you say that some come out allright and some don't, it is more thain likley that the files are out of sync before you burn,

3. Hotivonn

Hotivonn Member

I never really checked them................i guess i'm just assuming.

From now on I will check to make sure that they are playing right.

Thanx