1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out of touch for a long time

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Hexcodez, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Hexcodez

Hexcodez Member

SOrry To seem a wii bit like an ass here, but I have been away from my computer, the internet, and tonss of other great stuff for some time, now I am back how, and was curious to see where the current stanard in custom firmware stands, last I left off 2.71 SE-B had just come out, where does it stand today, just a question.

2. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

well custom firmware 3.10OE-A is the newest one but most people are on 3.03OE-C as you can customize the XMB and edit flash through USB

3. Hexcodez

Hexcodez Member

somehow deep down inside me that news makes me and my PSP feel very old ... but thanks for the info.

4. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

nah your're ok :) i think/if you want to , you can upgrade to the 3.03OE-C (the best :p )straight from 2.71SE but im not 100% sure. but dont worry i stillknow people running devhook :O

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  5. Hexcodez

Hexcodez Member

I played it safe, went back to 2.71 D/G to 1.5 and started fresh, I always feel safest doing it the long way ... and still I installed dev-hook. it's like my pen15, I never leave home without it, for various ISO's the firmware doesn't like I am pretty safe with a dev-hook cover.

My interest though is the recovery process similar in 3.03OE to 2.71SE?