1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overlapped I/O operation in progress

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by WLStinson, Jun 8, 2007.

1. WLStinson

WLStinson Member

Using AnyDVD and DVD Shrink. When I try to use DVD Shrink I reveive the above error?

Thank you for your input

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Check DVD Shrink's Preference's and see if 'Enable overlapped I/O' is checked. If it is, uncheck it then try again.

3. johnl123

johnl123 Regular member

4. WLStinson

WLStinson Member

Ok, thank you for the responses. I checked to see if overlapped I/O was checked and it was. Do not think I changed this but I have been using this now for a very long time and I could have forgotten. Anyway I un-checked this option and now I am getting Failed to read Drive e:\ (e is my burner drive letter) However if I click Re-author all folders pop up from the DVD so it has to be reading it. Before posting this help request I did update Any DVD the the lastest and greatest version. When you first pop the DVD in you can see Any DVD looking at the DVD in the burner so again Any DVD is reading the DVD so the would rule out that there is something wrong with the hardware, would it not?

5. WLStinson

WLStinson Member

Update*****
    I tried another DVD and it is working the way it is supposed to so maybe it is the DVD???