1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

owfx's 3.30oe/3.40oe theme pack ???

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by shengster, Jun 7, 2007.

1. shengster

shengster Member

owfx's 3.30oe/3.40oe theme pack

anybody have that pack on there psp? can someone tell me how to install that pack and how it work? is all the theme on the memory card? ...will this do damage to my psp if i dont install it correctly?

thanks

2. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

yeh me too i need help with this, like how to install. (sorry for stealing your thread)

3. FW330

FW330 Guest

check youtube fo help

4. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Cant find any decent videos on there mate.

5. neesh0

neesh0 Member

MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON 3.30 OE-A or 3.40 OE-A
    1: Turn off PSP (hold off buffon for 5-10 sec)
    2: Turn back on while holding the R button
    3: You have now entered the Recovery menu, go to advanced > Toggle USB (flash0)
    4: NOW VERY IMPORTANT MAKE A COMPLETE BACKUP OF FLASH 0!!
    5: Save the backup of the FLASH 0 somewhere on your computer (DONT DELETE IT)
    6: NOw swap the files found in the Theme folders with files existing in VSH\Resources and Font
    7: Press Back on the PSP menu
    8: Press Exit on the PSP menu
    9: If your PSP boots with a error, first try to go to theme menu: change to another color (if this dont work: return to step1). if it dont boot at all. Return to Step 1 and do over again with the backup of Flash 0..

6. elcampion

elcampion Member

On some of my xmb themes, I get the (the disk is full error) How do I fix that? Also if I accidently delete my backup of flash0 where can I find them?