1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pacman

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by alaf, Apr 24, 2007.

1. alaf

alaf Guest

hello guys,i have downloaded PSP.Game.PacManWorldRally.English.UMDFULL.ISO214MB.ByCombateMortal[WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM].rar
    and when i open the zip file i only find 3 that are psp,iso and dh ..the psp folder is empty..how can i play that game on my psp v1.5 using devhook 0.45

2. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

personally i would get rid of devhook and use custom firmware. what are the three iso files how big are they. sorry i just reread your post. the dh folder is devhook it sometimes comes with isos to allow you to play it if you dont already have it. and the iso folder should have the iso in it. if you had custom firmware all you would have to do is put the iso into the iso folder on your psp and run it from there.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  3. alaf

alaf Guest

i find dh very good cause i use it to play all the games,i just cant understand why there are 3 folders in the zip file (psp,dh and iso) cause usualy when i open a normal zip iso file i find just 2 folders (PSP_GAME and UMD_dDATA.BIN)i need to know how i can make the 3 folders like a normal iso file.
    and i also downloaded Asterix.And.Obelix.[MULTI6][UMDRIP][PSP][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM].t2485i but with the differince that this games load for few sec and then it gives me a strange error PANIC product id.cfg use format uxyzddddd WHAT DOSE THAT MEAN ??

4. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

it probably is a normal iso file inside the iso folder you just mentioned. i know you use devhook to play all your games but with custom firmware you dont need to use devhook to play them. then you can get rid of devhook and free up some space and clutter from your psp. devhook is an old program that most people dont use anymore. as for the other error message i have never come across it.