1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAL Compatiablity

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lilblu, Jun 9, 2004.

1. lilblu

lilblu Member

Will the Matrix Infinity chip work with PAL PS2 games. How about the DMS3? I live in the U.S. however have found some good cheap PAL games from a friend he will sell to me. But I dont know if they will work. I was hoping my card would help.

2. account

account Guest

when you make the backup of them use a pal to ntsc converter/patch and use it then the game will work fine.

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

if tour tv supports pal mode then go ahead... the mod chips allow imports... so if you live in ntsc area pal considered as import.. so yeah the ps2 will play it... but if it comes black and white time to put a new tv... btw you dont need patching unless the tv dont support the pal format...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2004
  4. bigboneli

bigboneli Guest

there is a program called adr_patcher that has successfully converted every pal rls i've tried it on. i don't have a link for it, nor do i know if one is allowed to post one here, but it shouldn't be hard to come across. just google for it. it works.