1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pal games on ntsc ps2 HELP pleeez

Discussion in 'PS2' started by a_irshad, Mar 17, 2005.

1. a_irshad

a_irshad Member

hi guys i reallllly want to play cricket 2004 live on my ntsc ps2 (U.S) the game is only available in pal systems, im dying to play this game, will some body pleez help, any ideas what about game shark? does it work where do i get it. waiting for a reply
    thanks

2. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

3. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

whats the difference from pal and ntsc? im going to buy swap magic and its for ntsc i live in the u.s. is that the right one?thanks

4. clouser

clouser Guest

use the ntsc swap magic will play pal games great. and the differnce between the signals is the frame rate and lines of resilotion ntsc is 29.97 frame per secondand 525 lines and pal is 25 and 625 lines.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2005
  5. a_irshad

a_irshad Member

thanks for the reply guys, what is patching? sorry dont know anything, what is swap magic ? is it a cd u can buy or what ? where can i get it.

6. clouser

clouser Guest

patching means to switch the signal and the swap magic is a set of boot discs that will play backup and imports and i got mine off ebay just google swap magic and youll find what you want.

by the way where did you get the cricket 2004 game was it an original ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2005
  7. steimy

steimy Active member

get Swap magic 3.3 and you will be able to play both PAL and NTSC games on your system. but you will then also have to learn how to use a slide card as well, or order one with the swap magic 3.3
    http://www.clearxbox.com

swap magic 3.3 you can set the screen mode to either. But i would put in the game and check to see if the game has an option on it first. Like Shadow Of Rome does, you can select the language and also what frame rate you need so it loads correctly.

As for Gameshark, it works fine. I now use AR Max myself because the codes are smaller and less numbers to enter. But yes they work, and with a little extra work they will even work with back up games.

8. muizzi

muizzi Member

hey ne1 know where to get a disk where u can play NTSC games on a PAL PS2
    ???????????
    Thanks

9. clouser

clouser Guest

www.consolesource.com or ebay.