1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAL/NTSC issue - need help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by nytler, Oct 28, 2004.

1. nytler

nytler Guest

Is there a general way to burn a PAL game to work on a NTSC system without patching the game with a game specific fix?

I saw one post on the boards mentioning Use "DVD Loader" and that it fixes the screen issues, but im not familiar with this program and do not want to waste another blank unless im sure it should allow the game to work correctly.

If DVD loader does let me backup a PAL game to NTSC playable, do I have do anything 'special'?

If anyone knows of a guide or can simply post some info thatd be awsome, thanks for the time!

2. Ashman1

Ashman1 Regular member

3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

Last edited: Oct 28, 2004
  4. nytler

nytler Guest

[bold]P.S:[/bold] I'm not using swapmagic, I have a soldered in mod chip, cant remember which one, either magic or messiah..

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

sorry, with you asking about dvd loader i assumed that you was using swapmagic to boot your backups, you could try the general patcher in the link in my sig

6. nytler

nytler Guest

No need for apologies, im new to backups, i figured DVD loader was some sort of program for patching not and actual swap disc. Thanks for the info tho!