1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAL to NTSC Conversion - With Y-Fix??? (help!)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by reddragon, Mar 31, 2003.

1. reddragon

reddragon Member

i have a bunch of PAL games that don't play properly on my NTSC TV (they're in black and white with lines moving up and down the screen)

after extensive searching i found a small app that converted a game from PAL to NTSC (make a disk image on my PC, patch the image, then burn to CD/DVD). this has been partly successful - the display is now in full colour and without the lines (yey!) but the bottom of the picture is missing, it is off the edge of the screen

so i've been trying to find a program that will fix this (a Y-Fix?) and after yet more searching i've come up with nothing - does anyone know where i can get one of these programs from, and how to use them?

2. telescope

telescope Regular member

go to megagames.com u will find many softwares converting to PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL

Last edited: Mar 31, 2003
  3. reddragon

reddragon Member

yes, megagames.com is where i went to get the conversion software in the first place.

read my post again - i said i've already converted it from PAL to NTSC, as its now in colour and i've got rid of the lines, the screen is just off centre, i need a program that will fix this, they're typically called 'Y-Fix' programs, there are plenty of patches on megagames for specific games, but i need a general one that will work for most games, so try again - where can i get one from?

4. yoshi9784

yoshi9784 Guest