1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pal to ntsc help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by trevorn, Oct 5, 2007.

1. trevorn

trevorn Member

i had soft moded a friends xbox and everything was fine untill he decided to mess with some of the settings. now the xbox is in pal instead of ntsc. so i tryed the enigmah video mode switch and that never worked. so i managed to get into the setting of unleash x and change the setting for video from to ntsc to pal and save the changes and it says to reset the console and i did. but the same thing happens....the mode does not change it goes right back to pal. any one have any ideas why this is happining and if so how to fix it.

2. trevorn

trevorn Member

i dont know if this make any difference but can i use my already modded xbox to fix the one that is messed up? i was thinking of changing the eeprom of my friends with that of my xbox, with configmagic. i dont know if that will work or not.

3. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

DO NOT USE CONFIGMAGIC!! EVER!!!

Use Enigma again, but this time, set it to the wrong setting first, then the right setting! It'll change!

4. trevorn

trevorn Member

i put the engma disc in and press a...nothing happens....press b nothing happens.....even after restart both times nothing happens.