1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pal To Ntsc

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by numero1, Oct 28, 2004.

1. numero1

numero1 Guest

I need help with a copy of a movie a friend of mine send me from spain, the movie is in Pal how can I transfer this movie to Ntsc? thank's in advance

2. canbacon

canbacon Member

i've been playing around with IfoEdit, but i am having a problem with the video being a little choppy. I'm still searching around, but this could lead you to the right track

3. ShatterBx

ShatterBx Member

I used Nero Vision Express...Try using DVD Shrink to get the Video_TS files and then use Nero Vision Express to transfer the files from PAL to NTSC. It takes about 4 hrs to transcode the files and then burn them. But if the movie is worth it than you'll just set it and go do something...I did it with a copy of Troy that I got from a friend in England.

4. ShatterBx

ShatterBx Member

I used Nero Vision Express...Try using DVD Shrink to get the Video_TS files and then use Nero Vision Express to transfer the files from PAL to NTSC. It takes about 4 hrs to transcode the files and then burn them. But if the movie is worth it than you'll just set it and go do something...I did it with a copy of Troy that I got from a friend in England.