1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAL Wii Game

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by seanburby, Jan 8, 2008.

1. seanburby

seanburby Member

Hi,
    If I downloaded a PAL Wii game and checked that it was a PAL game with Wii Brick Blocker, does it always give the right answer? Also, do any PAL Wii games that I download have English as a language? Because, for my PS2, I downloaded a PAL game, but it was in Spanish and I couldn't change the language to English. Does the WBB pick up the language of the game at all?

2. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

90% of a chance it is actually a PAL Wii game. Check the comments section to make sure.

The PAL torrent should say something like MULTI or something like that. This means that it has multiple languages. But again, check the comments to make sure the torrent is what you want.

3. Thinone

Thinone Regular member

European countries are also pal like Spain etc so sometimes language isnt always English. like Ndarkness says check the nfo

4. seanburby

seanburby Member

The SMG torrent I'm downloading says : Super.Mario.Galaxy.PAL.Wii-WiiZARD.[SpatorrenT.CoM]
    Do you think this is a PAL and English version?

Also, how do I open an .nfo file?

5. juniR

juniR Guest

If it's the actual WiiZARD release then it's defo PAL with English language available BUT I can't verify your source and the accuracy cos sometimes ppl rename other releases to the same - i.e. fake it. Generally experience tells you what's what. Just try it ;)

Open an nfo file with wordpad (or in some cases notepad)... or you can go grab an nfo viewer from somewhere (not really necessary).

6. seanburby

seanburby Member

Hi, thanks for all the support and help !!! I should receive my chipped Wii tomorrow from ghost2fitter !!! There was only one WiiWIZZARD torrent that I could find for SMG, so it must be a genuine PAL game !!!!

7. seanburby

seanburby Member

Edit for the last post: WiiWIZARD (sorry, I don't know how to edit a message I already sent)