1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Palm m505 backlight question

Discussion in 'PDA discussion' started by kmichele, Feb 28, 2005.

1. kmichele

kmichele Member

Hi, I used to have a utility program that made my backlight on my m505 stay on while I used it but I've lost it. I thought it had the word "diamond" in the name - but I could be wrong. Does anyone know of this or another similar utility? It's very hard to use the Palm PC with such a dark screen.

Thanks!
    kmichele

2. abarlo3

abarlo3 Member

I have found the same problem with my m505, I don't have the exact software that you are referring to, but I have one real similar, allows Always-on status, You can make so if you turn off the back light it come on again next time you turn of the palm, also a hot-spot, lets you click a part of the grafittit area (I use the open top right corner) to use as an on/off switch. I don't remember where I downloaded this little freeware gem, but if you privcate message me with an e-mail address I will send it to you. This program works best in conjunction with X-Master (or Hackmaster), I also have a copy of that I could send you, if you need it tell me in the e-mail