1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panasonic dmr e20 dvd copying problem

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by trevelyn, May 15, 2002.

1. trevelyn

trevelyn Guest

doe anyone know what dvd will work with the panasonic dmr e20 i have a sima color corrector that works on l1 and l2 macrovision protection but even with that it dmr will not let me copy dvd's or vhs tapes help please.... let me know of a dvd player and or a vcr i can use with it please

2. VideoFil

VideoFil Member

3. cotton

cotton Member

This is an excellent product. I purchased one and it totally rips the 1 and 2 macrovision protection along with anything else. I was able to copy DVD to my E20 and it looks exactly like the original DVD. :)

Very happy with my purchase! :)

4. VideoFil

VideoFil Member

The video filter described below, will work for sure withthe Panasonic DRM E20 in composite video regardless of which DVD player or VCR you use.

Check the thread. I believe some people already made this statement.

Max

5. rman46

rman46 Guest

HOW ARE THE QUALITY OF THE DVD COPIES OF THE VIDEO FILTER, WITH THE PANASONIC DMR E20, DO THEY LOOK LIKE THE ORIGINAL, OR ARE THEY DARKER ?

6. VideoFil

VideoFil Member

Quality of the copies are excellent. Check the thread :http://www.dvdplusrw.org/cgi/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=743

Copies are not darker, on the contrary, somewhat lighter, if anything.

7. cotton

cotton Member

I copied Captain Corelli's Mandolin as a test disc using my E20 and another DVD player and it looked just like the original DVD.

8. mychucky

mychucky Member

If you seriously wish to make backup copies of your macro protected dvd's or tapes on the DMR-E20 See my site
    http://216.199.19.9/macro it explains a number of methods that WORK and do it right. Use the S-Vidio do not shoot yourselves in the foot by recording DVD's from composite