1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panasonic nv-ds50 camcorder

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by arash_kia, Apr 5, 2005.

1. arash_kia

arash_kia Guest

I bought a [bold] panasonic nv-ds50 camcorder [/bold] last year.after some months it can not record the voice during the recording. the problem has been solved by replacing the main mecanism but now it cant run the tape. After putting the cassett inside it the light of menu started to blinc and when take the cassett out, the tape is out of the cassett.

2. ajaybiz

ajaybiz Member

Hi,
    Even i am also facing the same problem with my 2 year old Panasonic NV DS50. But till date no problem in Video or Audio still running on stock condition and for initialization of tape i use to shake the cam then it starts running.BTW how much you paid for new Mechanism? As m planning to put for servicing and dont want to spend soo much coz after that i want to sell it off.

3. arash_kia

arash_kia Guest

Furtunately I use the garanty for it and do not pay anything.But I think it must be around 80 €.I will check the shock method!!.Hope it works for me.