1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panasonic pv-gs9 probs to computer

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by buttchet, Jan 31, 2005.

1. buttchet

buttchet Member

I just bought a panasonic pv-gs9 camcorder. I don't have the first clue about how to get the video on to my computer via usb 2.0. I have a brand new dimension 4700 with windows xp media center. has movie maker and a program called sonic for capturing home movies but when I plug in the camera all the programs say can't find device. I went to panasonic and downloaded the usb driver but still no luck. I am completely lost and have no clue what software I need to get this to work... any help would be great.

thanks

2. paulette

paulette Guest

Hi

Take a look at the thread on this forum entitled"Panasonic VDR-50 camera". It took me a few attempts to get the software to work right . With my camera the video files will open in their included edit program " DVD Movie Album SE" or in Sonic's My Studio Deluxe which I have. Don't know if they will open in the bundled Sonic burner program.

You need to be persistant with Panasonic Support. It took my several weeks and many phone calls before I finally got someone who was able to answer my questions.

Paulette

Paulette

3. paulette

paulette Guest

Hi

Take a look at the thread on this forum entitled"Panasonic VDR-50 camera". It took me a few attempts to get the software to work right . With my camera the video files will open in their included edit program " DVD Movie Album SE" or in Sonic's My Studio Deluxe which I have. Don't know if they will open in the bundled Sonic burner program.

You need to be persistant with Panasonic Support. It took my several weeks and many phone calls before I finally got someone who was able to answer my questions.

Paulette

Paulette

4. indyram

indyram Member

Hi

Paulette

Hi paulette

When I run the dvd movie album it says drive D is used by another program. please close that program

The truth is I don't have any program running in the background. I am not able to open the vro file at all

any help would be appreciated