1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panda Antivirus 2007 Removal?

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by NuckNFuts, Dec 17, 2007.

1. NuckNFuts

NuckNFuts Regular member

I have had Panda Platnium 2007 installed to an XP mCE 2005 notebook and was doing great till few months back after somebody did or ran some kind of XP repair tool and a reg cleaner. Now lots of items are not functioning and I wand to remove and reinstall.

I cannot remove Panda Anitvirus either from CD or add/remove method. Note even in safe mode or as Admin.. How do I manually remove components so I can use another app or reinstall?

Thankx

2. QuikDraw

QuikDraw Regular member

To remove Panda. Start> Run> type, Regedit> Expand Hkey_Local_Machine> Expand Software> Locate Panda in the list> Right click, Panda and select Delete. Close Hkey_Local_Machine. Now Expand Hkey_Current_User> Expand Software> Locate Panda in the list> Right click, Panda and select delete. Close Registry
    Now, just to make sure it's gone, navigate to My Computer, select Search, All files and folders. Type Panda. Remove all traces of it.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007