1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PandaLite

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by josefene, Aug 26, 2011.

1. josefene

josefene Member

It wont open states corrupt files so went to authors site to download and it redirects you to an adds page that you have to purchase different products from and if you dont you cant download

2. krad32

krad32 Member

I think it is corrupt when you download it that's why you cant open the file. Their are also very tricky website that they say it is free but when you download it it would required you to purchase some product or some activation code so that you can open the download file. Just download another pandalite that is really for free but try to find in different website.

3. josefene

josefene Member

Look afterdawn is not responsible for what other people do. I love this site and just moved on to another ativirus no biggy. This site has given me some excellent software
    so 1 burp doesnt make a difference. So we may be newbies but I think I am a wise one.
    Dont let that discourage you there are a heap of other great programs here.

Kind Regards Josefene