1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pandora, analog, and slim

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by x_of_halo, Oct 19, 2007.

1. x_of_halo

x_of_halo Regular member

jst got a beautiful new slim and am wondering how do i know/get a pandora battery and can i replace the analog stick and finally how do idowngrade my slim and isthere any possibility of getting 1.5 homebrew

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

1. you need a fat psp with custom firmware to make pandora's battery and universal unbricker v3 for your slim.

2. not sure on the analog stick. i'm stuck on that, too.

3. universal unbricker will put custom firmware on the psp slim. the slim cannot be downgraded to 1.50.

4. 1.50 homebrew is incompatable with the slim due to the new motherboard. the lowest firmware on the slim is 3.60.

3. x_of_halo

x_of_halo Regular member

anyway to replace the mother board and still have video out

4. bboy1

bboy1 Regular member

Don't think so.

...and btw you can also use a PSP Slim with custom firmware to make Pandora's Battery (still have to use the phat's battery though!). You do this by using Hellcat's 3.xx kernal installer.

http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-developm...pandora-installer-for-3xx-kernels-122449.html

The other installers don't work on the Slim since the Slim doesn't have the 1.50 kernal. Plus, Hellcat's installer does everything on the PSP so you don't need to go through all the crap with the command prompts that many (myself included) had problems with.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007