1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pandora battery help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by knightj92, Nov 2, 2007.

1. knightj92

knightj92 Member

hi there everyone

im new to this forum stuff so dont be to harsh with me
    anyway im a bit confused with this pandora battery stuff and i only got one chance to do it so must do it right so i got some questions to ask if u guys can help with my psp i got filmware 3.71 official and need to downgrade to 1.50 to play iso games

first off i need to know how to make a pandora battery????????
    a guide would be helpful and some pic if not dont worry writing ok

second questions is can u still use a memory stick after it has been turned into a magic memory stick, someone said u can format it and someone said that dont work.

3rd is that now this i really need to know impportant is that i have not got a 2nd psp to use to make a pandora battery in other words it hasent got homebrew and neither has my freind as hes got 3.71 officail as well, but i heard u can do it without, by taking pin 5 out so could u please send me pics a guide would help a bit but i do neeed pics also are all the battery the same inside i got a chinese battery 1800 3.6v

thanks if u could help it would be great getting a second battery tommo, so i can do it then i got filmware 3.71 official and i want to play iso game help on that would be good to

2. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

1)Have a search for the Pandora installer...I'm sure you'll find it.

2)You can format the Magic MS to create a normal MS, but Pandora's Menu will not show up.

3)You need to take off pin then use the Pandora files to make a Pandora like that.

I'm sure using the search button will help.